Innovate . Invest . Incubate
ANEWTOYS was established in 2017. It was a pilot project at first. After years, it was
registered as social enterprise in Hong Kong in 2022 for further development. We aim to inspire creativity from re-creating toys”.
We promote the sharing of toys among children and encourage them to make their own toys. We hope to break down hierarchies, whether poor or rich, children can enjoy making toys.
Through delivering activities and workshops in schools, social welfare organizations and communities, participants will be guided to create toys from recycled materials. Meanwhile, we also conduct environmentally friendly messages.
Product and Service
The following three categories are the work of 'ANEWTOYS':
i) Service for schools/ social welfare organisations/ enterprises：
- Planning fun fair/game booths.
- Design toys and devices inside.
- Provide experiential learning activities and courses /workshops about design
- thinking, handmade toys, or low-tech toys.
- Offer online or face-to-face trainings for teachers/ tutors/ parents/ youth
- volunteers etc.
In the past, ANEWTOYS has provided over hundreds of courses or event planning services for the Social Welfare Department, Kindergartens, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, as well as tertiary institutions such as the University of Hong Kong and Hong Kong Metropolitan University.
ii) Community Services:
- Organizing free activities in different communities /districts incuding Exchange Toys Fair or Handmade Toys Workshops.
- Promote environmentally friendly messages.
- Bring joy to the children in community.
- Collaborate with community organizations to promote harmonious in community.
iii) Self-developed Products
- Hong Kong Brand launch - 'ANEWTOYS DIY KIT' and 'Party Game DIY KIT', made in HK.
- Integrate the elements of environmentally friendly meassages, creativity, and parent-child relationship enhancement in our products.