Senior Citizen Home Safety Association (‘SCHSA’) was founded in 1996 as a non-profit charitable organisation with a self-financing model. Today it is one of the most established social enterprises in Hong Kong. SCHSA provides Care-on-Call Service, a comprehensive 24/7 support service consisting of emergency aid, integrated care, around-the-clock vigilance service, health management, and day-to-day living assistance. The Association also provides training and workshops to the elderly and their family and caregivers. In addition, SCHSA’s EasyHome Services provide at-home care to elderly consisting of elderly care, medical escort, house cleaning and rehabilitation services. SCHSA strives to enable elderly to age in place and lead quality lives independently. SCHSA innovates and leverages technology to deliver people-centric services.
Care-on-Call Service, operated by Senior Citizen Home Safety Association ('SCHSA'), is a comprehensive 24/7 support service in Hong Kong, covering emergency aid, integrated care, around-the-clock vigilance service, health management, and day-to-day living assistance.
● Making emergency calls to the Police (999)
● Arranging for ambulance service
● Tracking the location of the users with their mobile devices
● Notifying users’ designated contacts in case of emergency
● Follow up with users after hospital admission
Integrated Care Service:
● Scheduling medical appointments
● Sending reminders for medical appointments and medicine-taking
● Answering everyday life inquiries
● Health and dietary advice from registered nurses
● Emotional counselling service from registered social workers