In response to the fast changing business environment, SEBC regularly organizes training programmes, seminars and workshops to equip social enterprises with better business knowledge. We also organize local and overseas visits and provide social enterprises with valuable opportunities to enhance competitiveness and meet the market needs.
Latest Training Courses
- SE Seminar Series: How Social Enterprise can Maximize the Power of Direct Marketing for Effective Promotion - A Practical Workshop | Text only version
- DBS Social Enterprise Advancement Grant 2015 - Tips for Start-up: Story of Social Entrepreneur – Strategic Validation & Ideas Implementation | Text only version
- Legal Seminar Series:Brief Introduction to the major new changes under the Companies Ordinance and the implications to Social Enterprises | Text only version
- Community Culture, Heritage and Innovation – Explore the Demand and Value of Street Market from Local Experiences | Text only version
- Service Design Workshop | Text only version